Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1 Day!!!

I leave for Germany tomorrow and I am super excited!!!! My suitcase is sooooo heavy; I need to go back throughout and take out the things I don't really need (although I feel that I really need all of it). I am going to have to wear the same clothes for 3 weeks...SUCKS! But everyone else will be doing the same thing (I hope) so it won't really matter anyways. My mother hasn't given me my spending money yet and I'm anxious...hopefully at least $2K...I mean I will be there for 3 weeks. The trip fee includes Breakfast and Lunch Monday-Friday so I am gonna eat alot at lunch time so I don't have to spend too much eating dinner at night. Plus you know we'll be going to pubs and I will be sampling their world famous beers haha! This is gonna be too fun! Well I have laundry to do, final packing, loading up my car and a few errands in town to run today. Tonight is my last night at church...hopefully they don't make a big scene about my trip and make me come up to the front and gift me with a bible...lol! You know how that goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment