Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ivy's Birthday!




Tonight a girl named Ivy in our study abroad group had a birthday. We got all dressed up and went to a lovely dinner. I ordered the rump steak with fried potatoes, garden salad, and garlic bread. It was absolutely delicious! Afterward, David and I took a walk down to Kaiser Grocery Store. I got a fresh chocolate ice cream cone from the stand outside of the grocery store. It was chocolate bliss...creamy and cool! After ice cream we headed back to the hotel and down to the Beer Garden to continue Ivy's birthday celebration. The whole group had a blast singing and joking and laughing. I am really settling into Konigswinter. On Friday we are relocating to Berlin for a week. Week 1: Konigswinter, Week 2: Berlin, Week 3: Weimar. Right now I am planning a trip for our free weekend. It is between Prague or France, whichever is cheapest. I am not looking to spend too much money, I just want to see the sights!

No comments:

Post a Comment