Friday, May 21, 2010

Settling into Berlin

Today we took the train to Berlin. When we first arrived at the train station this morning I had a carry on bag and a suitcase. As our train began to take off I realized that I was missing something. I looked out the window and saw my carry on bag (with my lap top inside it) sitting on the bench. I was screaming and banging on the windows but it was too late. Dr. Noll called someone he knew to go pick it up for me and thez did. I won't be able to get my bag back for 2 weeks and I feel like a piece of me is missing. But I will move foreward and enjoy the rest of my vacation. It was a 5 hour trip but it didn't seem that long. David, Meredith, Kyle and I spent the first hour and a half in the bistro car eating lunch and then the rest of the time laughing over the latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. Meredith is really funny and I love being around her. Our new hotel is nice and we don't have to share showers at this hotel...YES!!!! Dr. Johnson gave us a short tour of Berlin and then we ate dinner at a pub. Tomorrow we are visiting Ravensbruck Concentration Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment