Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Long day/ Lots of Walking/ $1 to pee?







Today we literally walked like 10 miles! I miss my 4Runner soooo much! I am sick and tired of walking and taking the train everywhere. Today we went to House of the Wannsee Conference in Potsdam--the site where Hitler and his cabinet met to discuss the ultimate solution--genocide of the Jewish race. It is a very lovely home that has been turned into a museum. Afterwards we ate lunch at good old McDonald's and did a little shopping. I had to go to the bathroom soooo bad the entire time we were shopping so I finally went at the train station on the way home...I had to pay ! EURO!!! I was like OMG $1 to pee??? But it was clean so I paid and used it. Tomorrow is a free day. I am planning to do laundry and pack up my things. On Thursday we will be traveling to Weimar. This weekend coming up is our free weekend. My room mate and I have discussed going to Prague but we're not sure yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment